background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 8 October 2007

Daring Cardmaker Challenge

This is my first attempt at a Daring Cardmaker Challenge.
It was to make a post card and to send it through the post, As it has to be posted i have not 3D any of the images, I have kept them flat in the hope that they will not get knocked off in the post.

I have printed out all the elements, and cut them out to stick down onto the post card.
All the images came from digital scrapbook place, It is one of my favourite scrapbooking sources.
I have put a link on the right.

I did enjoy this challenge and look forward to doing some more

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to The Daring Cardmakers it's good to have you koining in.

    Your postcard is lovely, lots of people are in for some great surprises when these cards start hitting the doormat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is pretty! I am sure it will brighten up whoever recieves it day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, that's lovely, who's the lucky one to receive it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great postcard ,love the colours,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again