background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 22 March 2008

Wendy`s sketch card no 2



This is my Sketch for challenge no 2.

If you would loke to join in Please do I would love to see what you come up with.

Please take a look at challenge 1.
There are some lovely cards made using my first sketch





This is my sample card.
I used daisy company for the papers and toppers
I love the sentiment, We should all take time to enjoy the nicer things in this world, flowes and of course CRAFTING

3 comments:

  1. great card Wendy liked this one couldnt get to pc for Cal so had to use what was at hand its on my blog and ccf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy here's mine, and I thought I'd be in first! Should have known Anne would get in the way LOL.

    http://jeannettespages.blogspot.com/2008/03/wendys-sketch-challenge-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Jeannette seen the word verification ive got to type in
    uhwife

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again