background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 12 April 2008

Wendy`s Sketch No 5



Here is my 5th sketch, If anyone would like to have a go ,please leave a comment and link to your card and I will come and take a look.


This is the card that I made from the sketch. I have kept it nice and simple, a few Imagers from the Joanna sheen CD Fashion Boutique, Red ribbon to match the bathing suits, A birthday peel off to finish things





1 comment:

  1. i love this one Wendy so fresh looking i might of went for these images if you hadnt but theres quite a few on the fashion cd that tie in with each other so could be used for this card too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again