background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 10 May 2008

Crafters companion May challenge

This challenge was set by Rachel, she wanted a nice bright card with some gems added.
We could also make a matching atc if we liked.I have not done an ATcC but might get one done later today.
This is my first card, I used papers from pink petticoats, and a lola image, I cut out a circle frame and put it through my cuttlebug, I then arranged lola inside.
I must admit to not liking the finished card.
This was my second go at the challenge, I took the first card apart and added the pieces to some pearlescent red card, a few gems were added to eacg corner and a happy birthday tag.
I am very happy with this one, I think the other was way to busy for my taste, but I am sure some of you will of liked the first better

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again