background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 19 May 2008

Cuddly BuddlyATC Challenge

Buddly Challenge 1st ATC challenge
In line with Kim's new doodle, we have set a mini challenge to use Wee Weezi the Friendly Welsh Dragon in an ATC.

oh well being a Welsh lass myself, how could I Resist this challenge, also how could I resist playing with this cute fellow .

I saved the image to my PC, and sized it to fit on an ATC in my graphic package, I then printed 3 copies onto some Anna Griffin paper that I had, I then decoupage Wee Weezi to make him stand out from the ATC.
I placed him onto some left over paper from Kay miller.
A ribbon along the one edge, some peel offs corners and borders to finish

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again