background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Spring clean , Summer time blog

Spring clean for summer
Well everyone has been changing their blogs, and giving them an update.
I have been a bit afraid to do this as last time I did I lost all my links and stuff, so I had to put it back the way it was ( thank goodness I had save the template).
This time everything was fine just had to jiggle my colums a bit.
As you can see I have decided to go nice and summery with a hint of lemon and an old parchment look.
I also think it shows the photos up better than the old blue that was there before.
I hope you like it, nothing like a bit if a spring clean and shake up, now for the house( anyone want to come do my house, ) I thought not

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy wish i'd seen your post before i put mine back to almost original colours was bored and having a play yours looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a change! Hey Girls?? I'm so glad I discovered Kay's Site, her papers are just fab! Your Blog looks good too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again