background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 24 May 2008

Wendy`s sketch no 11


Here Is sketch No 11, a bit late today, I have just changed my PC , A nice new one, only thing is I cant find my way around it, Vista is so different from ME, I am getting there slowly.
I had to make this sketch this morning, all the others are still on the old PC.
If anyone would like to join in please leave a link to your blog and I will come take a look



I have used pink petticoats papers, I printed the first paper directly onto the card, Then i used the swirly one as my side mat.
My charley Stamp from cuddly buddly came this morning, So I stamped her onto some papers that I had in my bit box and decoupaged her clothes and hat.( I love this stamp, I also had two more in the same delivery)
I matted her onto some rainbow card, and added some Prima flowers also came in this mornings cuddly packet.
they matched the rainbow card a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again