background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Sketch card 20


A bit late for this weeks sketch, I have been a bit busy with work, the girls on crafters companion forum got the sketch on Saturday and have made there cards before I got a chance to do my sample card
If anyone would like to join in and do this shetch challenge, Please leave a comment ,I would love to come take a look




For the base I have used a chocoalate pearlescent card, I added three peel off borders, The mat was a piece of bronze card put through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder, the flowers were done on a keepsake board layered up and placed on the mat.I finished with a peel off happy birthday

1 comment:

  1. well it's about time only kidding lol Great card Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again