background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 19 July 2008

sketch challenge 19

Here is my sketch for this weeks challenge

For the sample card I have used papers from Cens loft, The image came from a download designed by Sally Ann . There were three lovely images in this download , I also used my cuttlebug to emboss white pearlescent card for the backgroung, I then coloured some of the circles with chalks, I then finished it all off with some square gems
If anyone would like to join in this challenge please leave a comment with a link to your bolg and I will come and take a look



1 comment:

  1. great card Wendy will try get it done tomorrow taking Donna out for a meal tonight birthday treat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again