background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Dreaming

I love all the magnolia stamp and have quite a few, one of my best buys, I use them again and again This one looks so wistful so I have done her sitting looking at the stars, wonder what she is thinking about
i put some silver mirri card through my cuttlebug first with a nestability scalloped oval then the Swiss dots embossing folder.
I added some ribbon for her to sit on and a prima flower with large brad.
the papers were left over from another card, and came from Joanna Sheen

6 comments:

  1. I like how she is sitting on the ribbon-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I wonder what she's wishing for? So cute I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendie she is gorgeous, love how you put her together, and yes she is wistful. I have't any Tilda stamps, but I keep thinking about getting one, trouble is, there are so many and they all look gorgeous, it's deciding which to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I love your magnolia card too! Just can't resist these either! It makes you feel like you want to scoop her up in the palm of your hand on this card! Love it!

    Love Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card wendy i am not a personal fan of the stamps but i love to look at what you have all created with them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I may, wish I might - have the wish I wish tonight! This is a great card - love the colors you chose too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again