background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 10 November 2008

Whos a clever bunny then

I love paintshop pro, I love paintshop pro, I downloaded it for a free months trial And I am Hooked im just going to have to buy this baby, did I tell you that I love paint shop pro.
As you can see I am feeling a bit( well a lot) pleased with myself.
I have just made my own background for my blog, Again all the elements came from delicious scraps The instructions of how to make and add to my blog came from The cutest blogs , She has a section that gives great blog tips, you will find how to make your own ton it.
If you dont feel like making your own ,you will find lots of free ones already made for you to use

5 comments:

  1. Who's a clever girl then see what you can do when you put your mind to it i'd run down and give you a pat on the back but i'd be lucky to lift a foot never mind a hand by the time i got there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good!

    Will have to visit and have a go myelf!! I have Photoshop, rather than PaintshopPro, but have used it before and it is a great piece of software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you love paint shop pro?! LOL! I love it when I impress myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS-Love your blog background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again