background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 29 December 2008

Another Award

This is a very cute award to receive( I love little dogs) So thank you Rosie for thinking of meAs usual there are a few conditions to this award, but not to hard to do this time.
1.. was to link to the blogger who gave you this award Rosie
2.. is to name 5 things that I am addicted to.
3.. pass the award to five other bloggers who inspire you

FIVE THINGS I AM ADDICTED TO.

1..All things to do with Paper crafting, Card making, stamping, scrap booking,parchment craft,decoupage ( that could be all Five addictions in one go)

2..Crafters companion Forum, I must get my daily fix of chatting to the girls, They are a great bunch very helpful, full of ideas, and lots of support when its needed.

3.. Blogging must come next, I love keeping my blog updated, and seeing and getting inspiration from fellow bloggers.

4.. Reading, It has to fight with crafting when I have some spare time, Do I read or craft it so hard to choose some days.

5.. Our caravan, We bought a tourer 2 years ago. love going away for weekends, we have been to Scotland. Lake district, Cornwall and are hoping to take it to France next year.

Five blogger to give this award to are.
1.. Anne you have been such a great help, THANK YOU.
2..Julie Love her Blog and the music that plays along while looking.
3..Leona.. A great blog, not been to well over the last few weeks, I hope this will cheer her up.
3..Christina.. for taking the time to come look at my blog and always leaving nice comment.
4..Ceal .. She does beautiful work a great blog.
5. karyn, Another graet blog that I enjoy looking at, along with all of my SBS 24 sisters blogs


2 comments:

  1. Thnak you wendy I am gonna post this on a blog soon. Promise I have a lot of catching up to do LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again