background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Another Parchment card

Here is the last of the parchment cards that I did over the weekend, Just finished the cutting out last evening, I do love these patterns, Just takes such a long time, And I don't like to stop and come back , so nobody gets fed around here when I start a parchment project.
I have a large collection of to do patterns for when I finally retire, Still a few years to go LOL

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning. Not sure I would have the patience to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You can see that this would take a long time...but it is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your parchment cards are so lovely! Thanks for sharing with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never made a parchment paper card - but WOW - you did an AMAZING job with it. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again