background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 5 December 2008

Waterfall Christmas Card

This is one of my favourite Images from Joanna sheens Victorian Christmas CD.
I turned the smaller three images into a waterfall effect Topper to this I added a Tassel before adding to the side panel of the card.
I then took a larger image with matching backing paper matted them onto gold mirri card And the added to the Green perlescent base card

3 comments:

  1. lovely card one of my favourite images too Wendy got to get a move on with my xmas cards just can't get in the mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo lovely! Very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again