background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 21 February 2009

My Sketch challenge #8

This weeks Sketch challenge had a little extra twist, this week they had to make a wallet using the sketch

I used two shades of green card, the lime one I embossed using my cuttlebug, The ribbon had some shades of blue, so I decided to add this colour to the rest of the card.
the image is one of my new Sarah Kay stamps, coloured with Faber castell polyhcromos pencils, i love these pencils they blend so easily.
The letters came from a crafters companion CD

inside the wallet I the contrasting lime green card to make the base of my wallet, this one I am using for some of my pre stamped images, that I have done myself when i get my stampin stuff out I like to do a few things at the same time ,and also images received from swaps





7 comments:

  1. Love this sketch wendy.
    the colours wok so well together , and that image, so cute. well done yet again on a fab sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sketch Wendy, I'm really gonna try and have a go this week. Your card example is really lovely, I love it!
    Hugs
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, like the color choices, makes it feel like the spring is near, lol. I'm not good at stamping but I am going to practice, so that I can try some of these lovely cards.
    GB,
    Mima~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick Thank You for your comments on my blog. Jessica will be so pleased.

    Hugs
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the wallets! so adorable. LOL I don't do many swaps though. Sorry Haven't been around if you haven't read my blog I have been spring cleaning. 3 days and will do my kitchen tomorrow then I am done man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch Wendy! I love your wallets.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I have been a slacker!!! We have been dealing with illness, so I am behind on looking at everyone's blogs! Beautiful creations, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again