background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 18 May 2009

pollycraft challenge #15

As you can see I have changed the look of my blog, Iwanted to brighten and cheer it up a bit ready for the summer, and thought one of debs designs was perfect for the job
Yeasterday I bought myself some lovely images downloads from pollycraft, so just had to enter their Monday challenge. for this challenge we had to put flowers on the card.
go check out the challenge blog, some lovely samples from the design team
I also carried the paper onto the centre of the card and added some pale green card.


image.. pollycrafts
papers..K&Co
punch..fiskers
flowers..prima




8 comments:

  1. She looks so cute just a sittin there. Love the bow and the cuttle bugged inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, i love the posh bow, thanks for joining us this time at Pollycraft hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy. beautiful. do love this image.. so sweet. The papers are so yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, like how she is sitting on ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have something on my blog for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy
    Gorgeous card, love the ribbon and your decoration inside.
    Thanks for joining us and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Wendy,
    How adorable is this card. Love how you blended the buttons into the flowers. How it all comes together with the boarder and the sweet little girl. I also like the embossing hearts in the inner card. Lovely work! I was amazed with the co-incidence of the dates of our love ones. I hope that your baby comes in on time to make it all offical. May the baby be blessed, happy, healthy and bring many years of laughter and joy to the awaiting family. Also love your new blog deco. Way to go, Grandma...Lol
    GB, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Wendy! Sorry I have made you spend more money! They are just adorable these images though aren't they??!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again