background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 11 June 2009

Tonight SOL card

Just spent the evening doing a card at scrap online
this is my finished card, at this event we make our card live following instructions given by Karin
Thanks Karin another great card this week.
You can also join in by visiting the challenge blog (link in my side bar), or come and join us next Thursday At 7.30 at Paper craft planet scrap online group
papers from my minds eye magnolia collection
image from charmed cards mikey download

5 comments:

  1. Wendy, love your card inside and out! Your blog is awesome, will visit often. You have a gorgeous grandson...I am soooooo jealous!

    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the background on thos one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy this is stunning , just adore this image.. so different.
    Love the way you have turned the papers around on each of the sides. It was so much fun to do this .. thanks for telling me about it , even if i did mess up the first week , lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a beautifull paper and the immage is gr8 as well. Love to join in but no chance with my lot lol

    oxo Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again