background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 24 January 2010

Mini Recipe Album

This is the front cover of my Slimming world recipe mini Album, All the papers and embellishments for the Album came from creative sunshine capsule collection.


It was all in the goody bag from do crafts for £14.99 got mine from the range





I covered two 6x6 inch chip board with paper from the collection , the butterflies were cut out of the left over papers using Svg files from Penny Duncan, I also used one of her files for the frame, I then added a few of the Sunshine flowers, and a bow from the sunshine ribbons set




Then i took some more of the papers and added them to the next pages, on these pages I made some pockets out of the papers so that i could slip my tags with the recipes written onto them inside, I added some more of the ribbon, cut some flowers  of the papers on my cricut out again the SVG files came fro Penny Duncan, also added some buttons from the goody bag onto the ribbon, I also stamped an just for you from stamping up punched this out using one of the scallop punches and put on the page



punched a border out of card and made another pocket added this to the bottom of the page, making another pocket put in a tag, Added some more butterflies





Made two more pockets out of the papers Added Gems from the goody bag also did a bit of tearing on the other side and added another tag, the tags are also SVG files from Penny



another pocket for tags added to the side, with yet another butterfly, The next page is quite plain with just the papers and ribbon edge finished of with a flower and brad, Yes from the same bag of goody's



again for these pages you can see more ribbon, double  pockets, tags and flowers

as I was making up each page I went around the edges with ink pads in shades of brown and orange, I also used the same pads to distress the Tags.
I then added some book rings and put lots of thread, Ribbon, beads and a charm.

I still have some pages to make and lots of papers and embellishments left to use up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again