background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 22 March 2010

Name cards and ladies favours

Here is the name card for My Daughters Wedding, using the same card stock and swirl card that I used on the invites see HERE
This is a little purse, I was going to cut my own on my cricut but to buy these on eBay worked out a lot cheaper, just needed to add the butterfly and ribbon, they are going to be filled with individually wrapper mints with the date of the wedding on them

1 comment:

  1. Must say you are doing a fantastic job with the Stationery for your Daughters Wedding, very elegant design. Wont be long now, bet you're getting excited.
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again