background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Project Tuesday

This week on Project Tuesday we were asked to make a flower pot card, been meaning to make one of these for awhile so just had to have a go
the full instructions for this card are on project Tuesdays Blog, so pop over and have a go
Card .. From papermill
Papers.. K & CO
Flowers.. Cut on my Cricut using flies from Peny Duncan
Punch ..Fiskars
Wording . on my PC

7 comments:

  1. Another fab card. I think you and me were night crafters today. Loving the flowers on yours. Yes, I think I will be making a lot more of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the papers that you used on your flowers. Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!! Love the paper you used for everything!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful paper you used and i love your flowers. thanks for joining us on project tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again