background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 1 April 2010

WOYWW A bit late

Took this yesterday but had to go out this is the first chance I have had to upload my work desk.
Starting to get it messy after my big sort out, I am trying to put everything back in the right place, but the next craft project is calling me to start it right away and not do at tidying first
Not much going on just having a little play, found my Tinta inks when I had my sort out so been colouring with them, so a few images that I have played with, liked the inks so much I have ordered more, they should be here today, so will post a photo later.
I have a few finished cards still waiting to be put away.
thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

  1. I just love it when I rediscover a product; and I can use it for soemthing else. Was a time when we tended to compartmentalise colouring, huh - water colours for this, tintas for that, felt tips for the other - we seem to be a lot braver at using anything wherever we like now! Your desk looks pretty with a couple made up cards dotted about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous desk, and gorgeous cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looks lovely and tidy Wendy, lots of nice stuff on your desk this week. Fraid I haven't looked in my room all week, plan to rectify that this weekend.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice when we tidy up - things pop up that we forgot we have, but need desperatly, so much in fact we need to order more ha, ha love that one! Enjoy your new goodies!
    Happy Easter!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love those MS border punches? I really like your flowers bins in the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya, why do we get inspiration when we have a mess?? my desk never stays clean...5 mins tops!

    {{hugs}}mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely inspirational desk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again