background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 3 May 2010

Crafters companion DT card

here is my DT card for Crafters Companion Blog, This week we were asked to go monotone try to use shades of just one colour
All papers and fairy stamp are from Crafter Companion, Embossed the pearlescent card with my cuttlebug, Flowers from wild orchids sprayed with cosmic shimmer and sprinkled with glamour dust.

close up of the Flowers, punched leaves

3 comments:

  1. Splendid lovely shades of blue. I love the background on this. Is it sponged? I love hoe every thing shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Wendy, love the blues in this card....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Wendy,
    Haven't we been a very busy bee. Nice Job with your beading projects. Love your wrapping bangle. I am sure that it was a great experience. I love your card, too. I also want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
    Hugs, Mima

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again