background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 22 July 2010

Just inspirational challenge 4

For challenge 4 over on Just Inspirational Challenges we were given a  Digi image challenge - to use one of the 4 images from Delicious Doodles, who are also sponsoring this weeks challenge



I have chosen to use this cute little fellow, I have coloured him in using promarkers, I have used a cutting SVG file from Penny Duncan and the backing papers are from Bearly mine crafts,

 The flowers are Prima given a bit of bling with glimmer mist, I also added three buttons in the centre

The sentiment was done in MCS and I used a MS punch for the border

hope you can join in with use this week, pop along to Just Inspirational Challenges to see the other DT cards and also see the other 3 images that are available for this weeks challenge

4 comments:

  1. Great card Wendy. I love the backing paper. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Wendy is Rachel still on holiday
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Wendy,
    How are you? Love your inspirational challenge 4. Its really lovely and most of all very cute. Great background choice, you and Anne do very lovely work. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy,
    What a beautiful card - and gorgeous paper!
    I have never used glimmer mist (never really knew what I'd do with it! lol) But it has an amazing effect on those flowers. Maybe I'll be tempted to try something new some time soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again