background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 16 August 2010

DT Card

Here is my card for just inspirational challenges blog, You can find a link in my side bar if you would like to come join in all the fun.
I am a bit late posting just got back of holidays today, but the theme is fairy's or princesses
 the papers are Donna s from Bearly Mine downloads, the image is a download from charmed cards, love these pixie fairies, coloured with promarkers
 As you can see it is an easel card but the top of the card opens and here is the inside, again i have used one of Donna s papers
here is a closer look at the fairy glittered her wings with glamour dust, also sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist and sprinkled glamour dust over the top, the flowers were a Nellie Snellen punch.
still time to pop over and join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. Such a delicate fairy - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Wendy, its very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me!!! I just got this card in the mail and I'm loving it!! I love the colors, I love the fairy image, I love the design of the card, I just LOVE it all!!!! Thank you so much - I will be sitting this one on my desk for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so PRECIOUS!!! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again