background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Glitter girls Hearts

This is for my Mums Birthday next week.
I have again used the tall stories board but flipped it over to emboss the hearts, I liked the effect that I did with the tall stories card,( you can see it in the post below) by adding it to a larger one, so did the same with the hearts
 The image is from MCS Deco Follies, the flowers I made myself using one of Penny Duncan's SVG  files for the cricuit
Also printed out an insert from the same CD

4 comments:

  1. Hola Wendy,
    Lovely card and what impressed me the most is the flowers. You have done an amazing job with them. I thought that they were purchased. I'd like to wish your Mum and happy and blessed birthday. I am sure that she'll love your card. TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy........SO SO pretty!!!!! I love it and I love your flowers!!!!! GREAT job.......That is some very cool stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Wendy your Mum will love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again