background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Last Christmas card

This is my last card for this Year and its for my Hubby Jeff.
I have taken another image from the Joanna sheens Thomas Kinkade CD, Had great fun adding lots of glitter to the rooftops and snow on the ground, Matted all the layers onto gold card and added a few gems to each corner
 For the inside of the card, I took one of the shaped cards images, I made this up and again added lots of glitter, before matting it onto some more gold card and popping it into the middle of the card

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great Christmas and New Year
wendy

3 comments:

  1. Hola Wendy,
    What an amazing creation! This is just lovely. After I took a good look, I notice how cleverly you manage to blend the picture together, so that its not noticeable, its a gate card. Its just beautiful. Lucky is the one who will receive it.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours, and I hope all your wish come true. I know you haven't been naughty, LOL. Hugs, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is beautiful I bet he loved it. hope you had a fabby christmas. Loving your new picci too :D

    Luv Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Wendy... I love the new blog look as well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again