background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 28 January 2011

Altered Frame

I was looking after my Daughters two cats last week and took these photos of them, that I used to make this digital scrapbook layout.
The ginger cat  is Andrew and the grey is William
 I then got a plain wood A4 frame that cost 90p, added some scrap book papers, sticking them down with Mod Podge.
I then lightly brushed some more over the top and sprinkled lightly with glamour dust.
The hearts were cut using a Martha Stewart punch, Some of the flowers were cut on my Cricuit the others are Prima and from wild orchid

Thanks for stopping by

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hola Wendy,
    Love what you did with the frame. I like how well you detailed the pictures and frame. Cute cats and you pick a great background. The fish bones are so cool, it gives it a really adorable look. TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Wendy I love your frame and the cats are really cute, they look trouble lol
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again