background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Free ATC Backs

I have been having a little play this morning.
I needed some pretty ATC  backs for some swaps over on crafter companion forum and I came up with these.
If anyone would like to take them for your own use just click on the photo to enlarge and then save to your PC.
I print them out onto the thickest card that will go through my printer, and then they are ready to add decoration to the front.
Please could you link back to my blog for others to use



Thanks for stopping by
wendy

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful ATC backers Wendy. Hope you and yours had a great Christmas and New Year. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely ATC backs, I am going to start making them again and these will be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nice ATC's back. Have just join you in making some, so next month, they will be better using the right "backing".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the beautiful ATC backs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you from Chris in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this. Now my atcs will look extra beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your generous sharing heart. Happy everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again