background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Drop down card

I have both my Daughter and future Daughter-in-laws birthdays on the 7th of May, so thought I had better get a move on with making their cards
The images and backing papers came from Debbi Moore`s Regency Splendour CD

I made a 6x6 gate fold card, I did some matting and layering before placing the toppers on each side


Then I also made some more mats for the inside and added another two round toppers
I resized one of the backing papers, and added this to the back of the Drop down bit, just to make the card look a bit prettier as it was opened

As you can see in the photo this bit then drops down and you can now see the inside of the card.
I had to play with the images in Craft Artist to get them to the right size and how I wanted them to look, by adding the image to the frame

Here are two close up photos of the inside of the card.
the side close around and frame the drop down piece, when standing

I then took the same frame and added the verse in Craft Artist.
This was them added to the background mats on the Drop down part of the card.
I also tied some seam binding around the mats before sticking down and tied in a simple bow

Not sure which daughter will be getting this card, I will decide nearer the day.


I also made a matching Envelope box using Crafter`s Companion Envelobox Creator


Thank you for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again