background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Flip Card

This is the Second of the Birthday cards that I needed to do( see post below for the first one)
This is another envelope box made using crafter`s companion Envelobox

This card was one that was made on Crafter Companion Forum live craft nights, Elly hoisted this night and I was unable to join in  but had all my bits cut out ready, so I followed her instructions and got it done last night.
If you would like to have ago at this card instructions are HERE
There is a list of what you need to cut out then just look for Elly post with Photo instructions on what you need to do, It very easy to make.
 you can also see photos of what the other girls did.
I will be making more cards like this in the future
 The toppers came from a MCS CD I just had to resize them to fit my Mats


The flowers came from Ebay a few years ago

When the card is folded it fits an A5 envelope
Thank for stopping By 
please see the other card in the post below
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Wendy!!! A fantastic card! I will have to have a go at this one sometime in the near future.

    Happy Crafting! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again