background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 5 August 2011

Paper Bag Mini Album

Well This little Paper bag Album has been on the go for almost a year.
I finished the Album then took awhile to find the right photos to go into it and make the mats for them all.
Its been sitting finished on my craft table for the last 3 months waiting for me to take all the photos and blog about it.
Well I had to move my craft room yesterday and bring everything from our spare bedroom down to the front room ( I will blog about the move tomorrow, with photos)
So I had the Album in my hand and thought Wendy Do it now before I forget again
So here it is

Front cover Handsome guy with the hat is our grandson Keaton.
Flower I made by cutting the petal shapes onto Brown card joining 4 layers together with a gold brad
Then spraying with gold shimmer spray and sprinkling with glamour dust.
The frame was cut on the cricut using a Penny Duncan file
 The paper I used for the Album came from DCWV Blossoms & butterflies stack.
I have made two pockets on each side to pop some mats with photos of Keaton on both sides
 Again I have made some more pockets to slip in photo mats staring Keaton trying to stand on his head and helping Bampy sweep in the garden 
 Another pocket added to the page with slip in photos and tags, the other page has another if Penny`s frames with my two sleeping beauties , Keaton and his daddy worn out after playing on the skate board that you can just see in the first photo
 More tags for Journalling and a little fold out button envelope
 More photos Keats with his lion puppet frighting  someone with a loud roar, the other after his bath
 Keats in the bath with bubbles on his hair and riding his train out the back last summer, since then he has moved up onto a bigger balance bike
 Mor pockets with him sleeping again, and him in his first summer cap like his daddy, he did not take it off all day
( very like his daddy whose hat is permanently stuck on his head  even in the house)
 Back view and the bottom photo shows the double sided mats that slip inside each page opening
These have some of my favourite winter photos of Keaton in his first snow just before Christmas.
Thanks for looking
I know this is a long post
Challenges entered
Craft us crazy - Anything goes
Crafting purple frog- anything but a card
Crafts and me - Anything goes
For fun challenges- Anything goes
ginger snap creations- babies and toddlers
Kelly kid`s- anything goes
7 kids college fund- anything hut a card
The sister hood of crafters- simpy handmade
Paper take weekly - Anything goes


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy this is fantastic. You have put so much work into this what a lovely keepsake.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! something for the family to look forward to when they get older a nice keepsake and a reminder to show them simply is gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable and will be such a treasure in years to come!!
    Thanks so much for joining our 'simply homemade' challenge at The Sisterhood! Sure hope you'll come back again next challenge!

    Darlene
    One of the 'Sistahs'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. I love everything about it. Beautiful job!
    Thank you for joining us the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
    Best of Luck,
    Bonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, that's just gorgeous - what a super keepsake of the Gorgeous Boy!! You've done it all so beautifully, with such attention to detail, and I love the colour scheme too. Very well done! You must feel very pleased to have completed it at last. Looking forward to hearing about moving your room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is fabulous and will be treasured
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe this is so cute, that reminds me I haven't done anything with the one you send me when i wasn't well. I must get it out xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Wendy,
    I see my other comments didn't make it so I am trying again *laughing*
    I just love your album, it such a fun filled album, just right to use for a child and what a lovely little boy he is too. I am only just into these albums and it is just great to see what others have done as this is great inspiration to me...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous such a lovely keepsake. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great mini album! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello lovely.
    Your project is gorgeous. Lovely colors and wonderful details. Thank you for your participation in the PTWC in the week.
    Hugs August GDT Marika

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun mini album! The patterned papers are so complimentary to the photos...this is a book to brag about if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your scrapbook is fabulous. Love the sweet pictures! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Thanks for joining us at 7KCF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable album. Doesn't matter how long it took the important thing is that it is done NOW!! Congrats.

    Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your album Wendy, the pictures are beautiful too...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again