background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 28 October 2011

New Baby Card

 This is the card that I have made ready for my Grandsons arrival.
He is due today, but looks like he is going to keep us waiting a few more days.

The top photo is of the box all closed up with the card inside

 This is the front of the card, all the images and backing papers are from Crafters Companion Humphrey's Corner CDs 
 These two photos show the the card open
 In the photo below you can see the first two sections, I had to take the toppers into another graphic program to change the sizes a little, but this is very easy to do with CC CDs
 Here we have the next two sections of the card, I do love the high chair and crib toppers so much

 In these two photos you can see the back four panels/
I have also added a few bows and flowers to finish each panel off
 In the bottom photo you can see how the card looks open from above
 This last photo is the back of the card,this was where I chose to put our message
Pam has done a great tutorial on how to make this card you can see it on her blog here along with a few others
Thank you Pam
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wendy this is beautiful,I am sure that your Grandson will treasure this for every. Thank you for your lovely comments.

    Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love this so much Wendy!! This is one card that will be treasured for a long time to come. :0)
    No 2am phone calls then? hehehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy I adore your card it's beautiful, a lot of hard work gone into it.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stunning Wendy, such a lot of work.
    Absolutely beautiful. I am sure it will be well received. Hope all goes well and he soon makes an appearance.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy this is beautiful am sure they will love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, Well it seems like your grandson isn't ready to show himself just at the moment but hopefully it won't be long now! Gorgeous card you have done its truly beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Wendy. This is stunning. I am sure it will be VERY well received!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Wendy this looks amazing
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. HelloWendy, I absolutely love your beautiful creations.
    Have a nice day.
    Melvin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again