background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Stamp n doodle embossing challenge

 This weeks Challenge over on Stamp n Doodle is Embossing it can be Wet or dry Embossing.
So get making your cards Now ready for when Audrey puts the challenge up
The Image I have used is Pet shopping soon to be in the store HERE
I have coloured it using Spectrum Noir pens.
I used cutlebugs embossing folder swiss dots for my background mat.
The sentiment is from Create with TLC, 
So pop over to our challenge blog and show us what you have made you could win some free

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. this is so sweet and adorable!

    LOVE it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again