background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Stamp N Doodle Food Theme Challenge

We have a food  theme this week over at 
So pop on ever and join in, you don't have to use a Stamp n Doddle images but if you do you will be entered twice to win a prize
 The image is called Made with Love and has been coloured using my Spectrum Noir Pens  from crafter`s Companion.
The Background paper is so scrumy it comes from a MCS Cd Collections, It has been sprayed with Crafter`s companion Spray and sparkle glitter spray..
I used my Nellie Multi frame die for the Mats.
the sentiment comes from TLC
Then I used my Martha Stewart Border punch and some small bows to finish it all off.
Challenges entered
Crafter Companion - anything goes  
Make it Monday- anything goes
Paper Makeup stamp- crop a digi
My time to craft- Bring on the Cake
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a fab card, such lovely and bright and zingy colours Wendy a gorgeous yellow, our challenge this week at My Time To Craft is cake too, in case you want to enter. Hope you are well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love the sweet yellow bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just loving those papers great card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, Fabulous card lots of lovely cakes and so many lovely bright colours too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!!!My fav. Yellow color.Saw u at MIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I'm a fan of yellow pretty much all the time! Thanks for playing at PMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now I love this one honey. So much fun and great colours too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet :)
    thanks for joinin us at MTTC!!!
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that colour scheme Wendy, it's really pretty.

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, and glad you like my Valentine's card and butterflies! That Valentine's design - I've been hankering after making it "in the flesh" ever since I did it on CraftArtist!

    Hugs
    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very sweet! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #23)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work. Thanks for joining the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again