background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Stamp of the Month DT card

We have a new stamp of the month over at 
Stamp of the moth is always at a reduced price.
So pop on over and grab a bargain
 I have used my Xcuts Scallop Squares die for the mats.
This lovely image was coloured again using my Spectrum noir Pens.
The flowers are budsthat have been in my crafting stash since I first started crafting so about time I used them.
The sentiment is another from TLC

 The little pearl bow has also been in my stash forever, so making a goods effort to use up some of my stash and have a good look at what I have hiding in my cupboards 
I have taken the backing paper and lace into the centre of my card and just put a punched scallop to write a nice message on
So pop on over to the 
This image is only at a reduced price for the month of February 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. aww such a sweet little couple
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy Another of your fabulous cards love the image and the colouring also the layout and the embellishments used truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Wendy and cute image. Hope all is well with you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again