background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 4 March 2012

White Paws



This card was commissioned for a lady I work with sister.
The only thing she wanted on the card was a cat and it had to have White Paws because her sisters cat has white paws.
I found this wonderful image on one of my Joanna Sheen CD`s it was just perfect
 As you can see I turned it into an Easel card added a pretty border using one of Martha Stewart punches.
Then tucked a white feather into the back

The sentiment was stamped onto a mat that I cut out on Ellis-May, I just added a little bling with stick on gems
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image the cat looks so real stunning card and finished to perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Wendy! That card is gorgeous! Holy Mongus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy I really love the die cut shapes you use on your cards. The sentiment card is beautiful.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again