background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Applique Wall Hanging


My daughter had painted her bedroom, she has a large wall and asked me to make something to hang on it. 
This is what I came up with


I downloaded a few templates off the web, then cut out the shapes and had fun arranging on the fabric into the above  design

After ironing into place i then did some free motion machine stitching over the flowers and leaves so they had a sketchy look,  I used some bright rayon thread that has a lovely sheen on it


For the background quilting I did some free motion meandering adding hearts as I went along




To the back I added a sleeve,  a decorative ended pole can be slipped in here to hang the quilt on the wall


Thanks for visiting. 
All comments are read and appreciated

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again